Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, Vi Hart, John Iacono, Stefan Langerman, and Joseph O'Rourke, “Continuous Blooming of Convex Polyhedra”, Graphs and Combinatorics, volume 27, number 3, 2011, pages 363–376.
We construct the first two continuous bloomings of all convex polyhedra.
First, the source unfolding can be continuously bloomed.
Second, any unfolding of a convex polyhedron can be refined (further cut,
by a linear number of cuts) to have a continuous blooming.
- The paper is also available as arXiv:0906.2461 and from SpringerLink.
- The paper is 13 pages.
- The paper is available in PostScript (3346k), gzipped PostScript (1539k), and PDF (270k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- Blooming_JCCGG2009 (Continuous Blooming of Convex Polyhedra)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated September 18, 2020 by