Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, Vi Hart, John Iacono, Stefan Langerman, and Joseph O'Rourke, “Continuous Blooming of Convex Polyhedra”, in Abstracts from the 7th Japan Conference on Computational Geometry and Graphs (JCCGG 2009), Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan, November 11–13, 2009, pages 123–124.
We construct the first two continuous bloomings of all convex polyhedra.
First, the source unfolding can be continuously bloomed.
Second, any unfolding of a convex polyhedron can be refined (further cut,
by a linear number of cuts) to have a continuous blooming.
- The full paper is available as arXiv:0906.2461.
- The abstract is 2 pages.
- The abstract is available in PostScript (1440k), gzipped PostScript (656k), and PDF (138k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- Blooming_GC (Continuous Blooming of Convex Polyhedra)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated May 5, 2021 by