Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Nadia M. Benbernou, Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, and Aviv Ovadya, “Universal Hinge Patterns to Fold Orthogonal Shapes”, in Abstracts from the 5th International Conference on Origami in Science, Mathematics and Education (OSME 2010), Singapore, July 13–17, 2010, to appear.
- The full paper is available as arXiv:0909.5388 of the Computing Research Repository (CoRR).
- The abstract is 1 page.
- The abstract is available in PostScript (1987k), gzipped PostScript (1165k), and PDF (132k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- BoxPleating_Origami5 (Universal Hinge Patterns to Fold Orthogonal Shapes)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated January 13, 2020 by