Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Nadia M. Benbernou, Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, and Aviv Ovadya, “Universal Hinge Patterns to Fold Orthogonal Shapes”, in Origami5: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Origami in Science, Mathematics and Education (OSME 2010), Singapore, July 13–17, 2010, pages 405–420, A K Peters.
- This paper is also available as arXiv:0909.5388 of the Computing Research Repository (CoRR).
- The paper is available in PostScript (19554k), gzipped PostScript (11228k), and PDF (2926k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- BoxPleating_OSME2010 (Universal Hinge Patterns to Fold Orthogonal Shapes)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated September 25, 2017 by