Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Stefan Langerman, “Bust-A-Move/Puzzle Bobble is NP-complete”, in Revised Papers from the 18th Japan Conference on Discrete and Computational Geometry and Graphs (JCDCGG 2015), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume 9943, Kyoto, Japan, September 14–16, 2015, pages 94–104.
We prove that the classic 1994 Taito video game, known as Puzzle Bobble or
Bust-a-Move, is NP-complete. Our proof applies to the perfect-information
version where the bubble sequence is known in advance, and it uses just three
- This paper is also available from SpringerLink.
- The paper is available in PDF (743k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- BustAMove_JCDCGG2015 (Bust-A-Move/Puzzle Bobble is NP-complete)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated September 18, 2020 by