Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Marshall Bern, Erik D. Demaine, David Eppstein, Eric Kuo, Andrea Mantler, and Jack Snoeyink, “Ununfoldable Polyhedra with Triangular Faces”, in Abstracts from the 4th CGC Workshop on Computational Geometry (CGC'99), Baltimore, Maryland, October 15–16, 1999.
- Andrea Mantler gave the talk; you can find slides and cool pictures on her web page.
- The abstract is 2 pages and the talk is 20 minutes.
- The abstract is available in PostScript (128k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- Ununfoldable (Ununfoldable Polyhedra with Convex Faces)
- CCCG99b (Ununfoldable Polyhedra)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated March 27, 2017 by