Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, Hiro Ito, Stefan Langerman, Jayson Lynch, Mikhail Rudoy, and Kai Xiao, “Cookie Clicker”, Graphs and Combinatorics, volume 36, 2020, pages 269–302.
Cookie Clicker [http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/] is a popular
online incremental game where the goal of the game is to generate as many
cookies as possible. In the game you start with an initial cookie generation
increase your cookie generation rate. In this paper, we analyze strategies for
playing Cookie Clicker optimally. While simple to state, the game gives rise
to interesting analysis involving ideas from NP-hardness, approximation
algorithms, and dynamic programming.
- This paper is available as arXiv:1808.07540 and from SpringerLink.
- The paper is 34 pages.
- The paper is available in PDF (663k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- CookieClicker_JCDCGGG2017 (Cookie Clicker)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated February 24, 2021 by