Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, MohammadTaghi Hajiaghayi, Hamid Mahini, and Morteza Zadimoghaddam, “The Price of Anarchy in Cooperative Network Creation Games”, ACM SIGecom Exchanges, volume 8, number 2, December 2009.
- This paper is also available from SIGecom.
- The paper is 20 pages.
- The paper is available in PostScript (548k), gzipped PostScript (240k), and PDF (299k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- CooperativeNetworkCreation_STACS2009 (The Price of Anarchy in Cooperative Network Creation Games)
- BasicNetworkCreation_SIDMA (Basic Network Creation Games)
- NetworkCreation_PODC2007 (The Price of Anarchy in Network Creation Games)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated January 4, 2022 by