Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Martin L. Demaine, “Puzzles, Art, and Magic with Algorithms”, in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Fun with Algorithms (FUN 2004), Isola d'Elba, Italy, May 26–28, 2004, pages 7–15.
Solving and designing puzzles,
creating sculpture and architecture,
and inventing magic tricks
all lead to fun and interesting algorithmic problems.
This paper describes some of our explorations into these areas.
- The invited paper is 9 pages.
- The invited paper is available in PostScript (4624k), gzipped PostScript (1455k), and PDF (245k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- FUN2004i_TheoryComputSys (Puzzles, Art, and Magic with Algorithms)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated April 22, 2019 by