Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Martin L. Demaine, “Puzzles, Art, and Magic with Algorithms”, Theory of Computing Systems, volume 39, number 3, June 2006, pages 473–481. Special issue of selected papers from the 3rd International Conference on Fun with Algorithms, 2004.
Solving and designing puzzles,
creating sculpture and architecture,
and inventing magic tricks
all lead to fun and interesting algorithmic problems.
This paper describes some of our explorations into these areas.
- This paper is also available from SpringerLink.
- Copyright held by the authors.
- The paper is 10 pages.
- The paper is available in PostScript (5247k), gzipped PostScript (2970k), and PDF (5156k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- FUN2004i (Puzzles, Art, and Magic with Algorithms)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated January 18, 2021 by