Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Jason Cantarella, Erik D. Demaine, Hayley Iben, and James O'Brien, “An Energy-Driven Approach to Linkage Unfolding”, in Abstracts from the 12th Annual Fall Workshop on Computational Geometry, Piscataway, New Jersey, November 14–15, 2002.
- See also animations and a Java applet implementation of this algorithm.
- The abstract is 2 pages.
- The abstract is available in PostScript (367k), gzipped PostScript (165k), and PDF (117k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- ForceLinkage_SoCG2004 (An Energy-Driven Approach to Linkage Unfolding)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated April 22, 2019 by