Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- David Charlton, Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, Vida Dujmović, Pat Morin, and Ryuhei Uehara, “Ghost Chimneys”, International Journal of Computational Geometry and Applications, volume 22, number 3, June 2012, pages 207–214.
A planar point set S is an (i, t) set of ghost chimneys
if there exist lines H0, H1, …, Ht−1 such that the orthogonal
projection of S onto Hj consists of exactly i + j distinct points.
We give upper and lower bounds on the maximum value of t
in an (i, t) set of ghost chimneys, showing that it is linear in i.
- This paper is also available from World Scientific.
- The paper is 5 pages.
- The paper is available in PDF (311k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- GhostChimneys_CCCG2010 (Ghost Chimneys)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated September 13, 2019 by