Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Martin L. Demaine, “Puzzles, Art, and Magic with Algorithms”, in Proceedings of the 15th Annual International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC 2004), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume 3341, Hong Kong, China, 2004, pages 1.
- The abstract is \copyright Springer-Verlag.
- The abstract is 1 page.
- The abstract is available in PostScript (67k), gzipped PostScript (33k), and PDF (33k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- FUN2004i (Puzzles, Art, and Magic with Algorithms)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated November 14, 2019 by