Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Hugo Akitaya, Cordelia Avery, Joseph Bergeron, Erik D. Demaine, Justin Kopinsky, and Jason Ku, “Infinite All-Layers Simple Foldability”, in Abstracts from the 20th Japan Conference on Discrete and Computational Geometry, Graphs, and Games (JCDCGGG 2017), Tokyo, Japan, August 29–September 1, 2017, pages 61–62.
- The full paper is available as arXiv:1901.08564.
- The abstract is 2 pages.
- The abstract is available in PDF (253k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- InfiniteSimpleFolds_GC (Infinite All-Layers Simple Foldability)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated January 18, 2021 by