Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Greg Aloupis, Nadia Benbernou, Mirela Damian, Erik D. Demaine, Robin Flatland, John Iacono, and Stefanie Wuhrer, “Efficient Reconfiguration of Lattice-Based Modular Robots”, Computational Geometry: Theory and Applications, volume 46, number 8, October 2013, pages 917–928.
- See also animations of the 6-arm module.
- Currently unavailable. If you are in a rush for copies,
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- MTRAN_Molecube_ECMR2009 (Efficient Reconfiguration of Lattice-Based Modular Robots)
- Crystalline_WAFR2008 (Realistic Reconfiguration of Crystalline (and Telecube) Robots)
- Crystalline_ISAAC2008 (Reconfiguration of Cube-Style Modular Robots Using O(log n) Parallel Moves)
- Crystalline_CGTA (Linear Reconfiguration of Cube-Style Modular Robots)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated March 9, 2018 by