Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Greg Aloupis, Nadia Benbernou, Mirela Damian, Erik D. Demaine, Robin Flatland, John Iacono, and Stefanie Wuhrer, “Efficient Reconfiguration of Lattice-Based Modular Robots”, in Proceedings of the 4th European Conference on Mobile Robots (ECMR 2009), Mlini/Dubrovnik, Croatia, September 23–25, 2009, pages 81–86.
- See also animations of the 6-arm module.
- The paper is 6 pages.
- The paper is available in PDF (7425k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- MTRAN_Molecube_CGTA (Efficient Reconfiguration of Lattice-Based Modular Robots)
- Crystalline_WAFR2008 (Realistic Reconfiguration of Crystalline (and Telecube) Robots)
- Crystalline_ISAAC2008 (Reconfiguration of Cube-Style Modular Robots Using O(log n) Parallel Moves)
- Crystalline_CGTA (Linear Reconfiguration of Cube-Style Modular Robots)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated August 19, 2022 by