Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Greg Aloupis, Jean Cardinal, Sébastien Collette, Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, Muriel Dulieu, Ruy Fabila-Monroy, Vi Hart, Ferran Hurtado, Stefan Langerman, Maria Saumell, Carlos Seara, and Perouz Taslakian, “Non-crossing matchings of points with geometric objects”, Computational Geometry: Theory and Applications, volume 46, number 1, January 2013, pages 78–92.
- This paper is also available from ScienceDirect.
- The paper is available in PDF (468k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- MatchingPoints_LATIN2010 (Matching Points with Things)
- MatchingPoints_JCCGG2009 (Matching Points with Things)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated April 22, 2019 by