Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, and Jason Ku, “Folding Any Orthogonal Maze”, in Abstracts from the 5th International Conference on Origami in Science, Mathematics and Education (OSME 2010), Singapore, July 13–17, 2010, to appear.
- The abstract is 1 page.
- The abstract is available in PostScript (295k), gzipped PostScript (97k), and PDF (60k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- MazeFolding_Origami5 (Folding Any Orthogonal Maze)
- MazeAlphabet_G4G9 (Origami Maze Puzzle Font)
- Related webpages:
- Maze Folder
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated March 21, 2017 by