Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Michael A. Bender, David P. Bunde, Erik D. Demaine, Sándor P. Fekete, Vitus J. Leung, Henk Meijer, and Cynthia A. Phillips, “Communication-Aware Processor Allocation for Supercomputers”, Algorithmica, volume 50, number 2, February 2008, pages 279–298. Special issue of selected papers from the 9th Workshop on Algorithms and Data Structures, 2005.
- This paper is also available from SpringerLink.
- Currently unavailable. If you are in a rush for copies,
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- MinAvgDistance_WADS2005 (Communication-Aware Processor Allocation for Supercomputers)
- MinAvgDistance_CCCG2009 (Integer Point Sets Minimizing Average Pairwise ℓ1 Distance: What is the Optimal Shape of a Town?)
- MinAvgDistance_JPhysA (What is the optimal shape of a city?)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated January 8, 2018 by