Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Takehiro Ito, Marcin Kamiński, and Erik D. Demaine, “Reconfiguration of List Edge-Colorings in a Graph”, Discrete Applied Mathematics, volume 160, number 15, October 2012, pages 2199–2207.
- This paper is also available from SpringerLink.
- Currently unavailable. If you are in a rush for copies,
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- NPReconfiguration_WADS2009 (Reconfiguration of List Edge-Colorings in a Graph)
- NPReconfiguration_TCS (On the Complexity of Reconfiguration Problems)
- SubsetSumReconfiguration_JOCO (Approximability of the Subset Sum Reconfiguration Problem)
- NPReconfiguration_ISAAC2008 (On the Complexity of Reconfiguration Problems)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated August 19, 2019 by