Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- David Bremner, Timothy M. Chan, Erik D. Demaine, Jeff Erickson, Ferran Hurtado, John Iacono, Stefan Langerman, Mihai Pǎtraşcu, and Perouz Taslakian, “Necklaces, Convolutions, and X + Y”, Algorithmica, volume 69, number 2, 2014, pages 294–314.
- This paper is also available from SpringerLink.
- The paper is available in PDF (379k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- Necklace_ESA2006 (Necklaces, Convolutions, and X + Y)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated January 13, 2020 by