Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, John Iacono, and Stefan Langerman, “Grid Vertex-Unfolding Orthostacks”, International Journal of Computational Geometry and Applications, volume 20, number 3, 2010, pages 245–254.
Biedl et al. 1 presented an algorithm for unfolding orthostacks
into one piece without overlap by using arbitrary cuts along the surface.
They conjectured that orthostacks could be unfolded using cuts that lie in a
plane orthogonal to a coordinate axis and containing a vertex of the
orthostack. We prove the existence of a vertex unfolding using only such
- This paper is also available from WorldSciNet.
- The paper is 10 pages.
- The paper is available in PostScript (263k), gzipped PostScript (111k), and PDF (190k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- Orthoballs_JCDCG2004 (Grid Vertex-Unfolding Orthostacks)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated May 7, 2018 by