Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Therese Biedl, Broňa Brejová, Erik D. Demaine, Angèle M. Hamel, Alejandro López-Ortiz, and Tomáš Vinař, “Finding Hidden Independent Sets in Interval Graphs”, Theoretical Computer Science, volume 310, number 1–3, January 2004, pages 287–307.
- This paper is also available from ScienceDirect.
- The paper is 21 pages.
- The paper is available in PostScript (312k) and gzipped PostScript (117k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- PCR_COCOON2003 (Finding Hidden Independent Sets in Interval Graphs)
- PCR_TR2001 (Finding Hidden Independent Sets in Interval Graphs)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated July 25, 2017 by