Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Joshua Ani, Sualeh Asif, Erik D. Demaine, Yevhenii Diomidov, Dylan Hendrickson, Jayson Lynch, Sarah Scheffler, and Adam Suhl, “PSPACE-completeness of Pulling Blocks to Reach a Goal”, Journal of Information Processing, to appear.
We prove PSPACE-completeness of all but one problem in a large space of
pulling-block problems where the goal is for the agent to reach a target
destination. The problems are parameterized by whether pulling is optional,
the number of blocks which can be pulled simultaneously, whether there are
fixed blocks or thin walls, and whether there is gravity. We show NP-hardness
for the remaining problem, Pull?-1FG (optional pulling, strength 1, fixed blocks, with
- This paper is available as arXiv:2006.04337.
- The paper is 14 pages.
- The paper is available in PDF (690k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- PullingBlocks_JCDCGGG2019 (PSPACE-completeness of Pulling Blocks to Reach a Goal)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated November 24, 2020 by