Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Andrej Brodnik, Svante Carlsson, Erik D. Demaine, J. Ian Munro, and Robert Sedgewick, “Resizable Arrays in Optimal Time and Space”, in Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Algorithms and Data Structures (WADS'99), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume 1663, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, August 11–14, 1999, pages 37–48.
- This paper is also available from the electronic LNCS volume as http://link.springer.de/link/service/series/0558/papers/1663/16630037.pdf.
- The paper is \copyright Springer-Verlag.
- The paper is 12 pages.
- Currently unavailable. If you are in a rush for copies,
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- ResizableArraysTR (Resizable Arrays in Optimal Time and Space)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated March 15, 2019 by