Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Jean Cardinal, Erik D. Demaine, Samuel Fiorini, Gwenaël Joret, Ilan Newman, and Oren Weimann, “The Stackelberg Minimum Spanning Tree Game on Planar and Bounded-Treewidth Graphs”, in Proceedings of the 5th Workshop on Internet & Network Economics (WINE 2009), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume 5929, Rome, Italy, December 14–18, 2009, pages 125–136.
- This paper is also available as arXiv:0906.3221 and from SpringerLink.
- The paper is 15 pages.
- The paper is available in PDF (242k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- StackMST_JOCO (The Stackelberg Minimum Spanning Tree Game on Planar and Bounded-Treewidth Graphs)
- StackMST_Algorithmica (The Stackelberg Minimum Spanning Tree Game)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated December 15, 2022 by