Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Oswin Aichholzer, David Bremner, Erik D. Demaine, Ferran Hurtado, Evangelos Kranakis, Hannes Krasser, Suneeta Ramaswami, Saurabh Sethia, and Jorge Urrutia, “Geometric Games on Triangulations”, in Abstracts from the 19th European Workshop of Computational Geometry (EuroCG 2003), Bonn, Germany, March 24–26, 2003, pages 89–92.
- The abstract is 4 pages.
- The abstract is available in PostScript (222k), gzipped PostScript (109k), and PDF (90k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- TriangulationGames_TCS (Games on Triangulations)
- TriangulationGames_JCDCG2002 (Playing with Triangulations)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated January 13, 2020 by