Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Stefan Langerman, “Optimizing a 2D Function Satisfying Unimodality Properties”, in Abstracts from the 20th European Workshop on Computational Geometry (EuroCG 2004), Seville, Spain, March 24–26, 2004, pages 107–110.
- This abstract is also available from the electronic proceedings as http://www.congreso.us.es/ewcg04/Articulos/demaine.ps.
- The abstract is 4 pages.
- The abstract is available in PostScript (129k), gzipped PostScript (53k), and PDF (110k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- UnimodalOptimization_ESA2005 (Optimizing a 2D Function Satisfying Unimodality Properties)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated August 16, 2018 by