Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, Anna Lubiw, Arlo Shallit, and Jonah L. Shallit, “Zipper Unfoldings of Polyhedral Complexes”, in Proceedings of the 22nd Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry (CCCG 2010), Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, August 9–11, 2010, pages 219–222.
- The 4-page version appeared in the printed proceedings.
- The paper is 5 pages.
- The paper is available in PDF (3863k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- ZipperDomes_CCCG2013 (Zipper Unfolding of Domes and Prismoids)
- Related webpages:
- Zipper Unfolding
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated November 16, 2017 by