Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Jeffrey Bosboom, Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, Adam Hesterberg, Roderick Kimball, and Justin Kopinsky, “Path Puzzles: Discrete Tomography with a Path Constraint is Hard”, in Abstracts from the 20th Japan Conference on Discrete and Computational Geometry, Graphs, and Games (JCDCGGG 2017), Tokyo, Japan, August 29–September 1, 2017, pages 102–103.
- The full paper is available as arXiv:1803.01176.
- The abstract is 2 pages.
- The abstract is available in PDF (270k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- PathPuzzles_GC (Path Puzzles: Discrete Tomography with a Path Constraint is Hard)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated September 18, 2020 by