Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, Yoshio Okamoto, Ryuhei Uehara, and Yushi Uno, “Computational complexity and an integer programming model of Shakashaka”, IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, volume E97-A, number 6, 2014, pages 1213–1219.
- This paper is also available from JAIST DSPACE.
- The paper is 7 pages.
- The paper is available in PDF (1540k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- Shakashaka_CCCG2013 (Computational complexity and an integer programming model of Shakashaka)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated May 17, 2017 by