Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Anna Lubiw, “A generalization of the source unfolding of convex polyhedra”, in Revised Papers from the 14th Spanish Meeting on Computational Geometry (EGC 2011), edited by Alberto Márquez, Pedro Ramos, and Jorge Urrutia, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume 7579, Alcalá de Henares, Spain, June 27–30, 2011, pages 185–199.
We present a new method for unfolding a convex polyhedron into one piece
without overlap, based on shortest paths to a convex curve on the polyhedron.
Our “sun unfoldings” encompass source unfolding from a point, source
unfolding from an open geodesic curve, and a variant of a recent method of
Itoh, O'Rourke, and Vîlcu.
- This paper is also available from SpringerLink.
- The paper is 15 pages.
- The paper is available in PDF (3890k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- SunUnfolding_EGC2011 (A generalization of the source unfolding of convex polyhedra)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated November 14, 2019 by