Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Steve Butler, Erik Demaine, Ron Graham, and Tomohiro Tachi, “Constructing Points through Folding and Intersection”, International Journal of Computational Geometry and Applications, volume 23, number 1, February 2013, pages 49–64.
- This paper is also available from World Scientific.
- The paper is available in PDF (255k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- AngularGrid_Origami5 (Degenerative Coordinates in 22.5° Grid System)
- AngularGrid_OSME2010 (Degenerative Coordinates in 22.5° Grid System)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated May 5, 2021 by