Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Joseph O'Rourke, “Open Problems from CCCG 2003”, in Proceedings of the 16th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry (CCCG 2004), Montréal, Québec, Canada, August 9–11, 2004, pages 209–211.
- This paper is also available from the electronic proceedings as http://www.cs.concordia.ca/cccg/papers/open03.pdf.
- The solution to Ferran Hurtado's “Painting a Polyhedron” problem, along with closely related results, is now published: Richard Nowakowski and Norbert Zeh, “Boundary-Optimal Triangulation Flooding”, in Proceedings of ISAAC 2004.
- The paper is 4 pages.
- The paper is available in PostScript (790k), gzipped PostScript (432k), and PDF (86k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- CCCG2010Open (Open Problems from CCCG 2010)
- CCCG2009Open (Open Problems from CCCG 2009)
- CCCG2008Open (Open Problems from CCCG 2008)
- CCCG2007Open (Open Problems from CCCG 2007)
- CCCG2006Open (Open Problems from CCCG 2006)
- CCCG2004Open (Open Problems from CCCG 2004)
- CCCG2002Open (Open Problems from CCCG 2002)
- CCCG2001Open (Open Problems from CCCG 2001)
- CCCG2000Open (Open Problems from CCCG 2000)
- CCCG99Open (Open Problems from CCCG'99)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated May 5, 2021 by