Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, and Joseph S. B. Mitchell, “Folding Any Silhouette from a Strip”, in Abstracts from the 3rd CGC Workshop on Computational Geometry (CGC'98), Providence, Rhode Island, October 11–12, 1998.
- Here is a bicolor flat origami I made for the talk.
(Photograph by Roberto Tamassia)
- The abstract is 2 pages and the talk is 20 minutes.
- The abstract is available in PostScript (110k).
- The talk is also available in PostScript (299k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- CGTA2000 (Folding Flat Silhouettes and Wrapping Polyhedral Packages: New Results in Computational Origami)
- SoCG99 (Folding Flat Silhouettes and Wrapping Polyhedral Packages: New Results in Computational Origami)
- Related webpages:
- Wrapping Polyhedra
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated December 1, 2021 by