Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, Sándor P. Fekete, and Robert J. Lang, “Circle Packing for Origami Design Is Hard”, in Origami5: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Origami in Science, Mathematics and Education (OSME 2010), Singapore, July 13–17, 2010, pages 609–626, A K Peters.
- This paper is also available as arXiv:1008.1224 of the Computing Research Repository (CoRR).
- The paper is 18 pages.
- The paper is available in PDF (166k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- DiskPacking_OSME2010 (On the Complexity of Origami Design)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated October 17, 2021 by