Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Martin L. Demaine, “Fold-and-Cut Magic”, in Tribute to a Mathemagician, 2004, pages 23–30, A K Peters.
- See also the publisher's webpage for this book.
- The paper is 6 pages.
- The paper is available in PostScript (579k), gzipped PostScript (271k), and PDF (85k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- JCDCG98 (Folding and Cutting Paper)
- SlidingCoins_G4G5 (Sliding-Coin Puzzles)
- Gardner5 (Tribute to a Mathemagician)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated August 19, 2022 by