Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Jason Ku, “Filling a Hole in a Crease Pattern: Isometric Mapping of a Polygon given a Folding of its Boundary”, in Origami6: Proceedings of the 6th International Meeting on Origami in Science, Mathematics and Education (OSME 2014), Tokyo, Japan, August 10–13, 2014, pages 177–188, American Mathematical Society.
- Oriole is a webapp implementing this algorithm.
- The paper is available in PDF (441k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- HoleFilling_OSME2014 (Filling a Hole in a Crease Pattern: Isometric Mapping of a Polygon given a Folding of its Boundary)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated May 5, 2021 by