Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Hugo A. Akitaya, Erik D. Demaine, and Jason S. Ku, “Simple Folding is Strongly NP-Complete”, in Abstracts from the 24th Annual Fall Workshop on Computational Geometry, Storrs, Connecticut, October 31–November 1, 2014.
- The abstract is available in PDF (205k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- MapFolding (When Can You Fold a Map?)
- MapFoldingWADS2001 (When Can You Fold a Map?)
- CGW2000 (When Can You Fold a Map?)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated September 2, 2021 by