Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Martin L. Demaine, “Adventures in Maze Folding Art”, Journal of Information Processing, volume 28, 2020, pages 745–749.
Every orthogonal graph, extruded orthogonally from a rectangle, can be folded
from a rectangle of paper a constant factor larger. This computational
origami result was proved a decade ago, and has since enabled the design of a
mathematical/puzzle font and a variety of art prints. Here we survey the
maze-folding art prints we have designed.
- This paper is available from J-STAGE.
- The invited paper is 5 pages.
- The invited paper is available in PDF (1052k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related webpages:
- Mathematical and Puzzle Fonts/Typefaces
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated May 4, 2022 by