Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, and Jason Ku, “Folding Any Orthogonal Maze”, in Origami5: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Origami in Science, Mathematics and Education (OSME 2010), Singapore, July 13–17, 2010, pages 449–454, A K Peters.
- The paper is available in PDF (2066k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- MazeFolding_OSME2010 (Folding Any Orthogonal Maze)
- MazeAlphabet_G4G9 (Origami Maze Puzzle Font)
- Related webpages:
- Maze Folder
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated September 13, 2019 by