Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Jin Akiyama, Erik D. Demaine, and Stefan Langerman, “Polyhedral Characterization of Reversible Hinged Dissections”, in Abstracts from the 20th Japan Conference on Discrete and Computational Geometry, Graphs, and Games (JCDCGGG 2017), Tokyo, Japan, August 29–September 1, 2017, pages 102–103.
- The full paper is available as arXiv:1803.01172.
- The abstract is 2 pages.
- The abstract is available in PDF (794k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- ReversibleHinged_GC (Polyhedral Characterization of Reversible Hinged Dissections)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated October 17, 2021 by