Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Martin L. Demaine, “Sliding-Coin Puzzles”, in Tribute to a Mathemagician, 2004, pages 63–72, A K Peters.
- See also the publisher's webpage for this book.
- The paper is 7 pages.
- The paper is available in PostScript (381k), gzipped PostScript (123k), and PDF (134k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- GameTheory2000 (Coin-Moving Puzzles)
- FoldCut_G4G5 (Fold-and-Cut Magic)
- Gardner5 (Tribute to a Mathemagician)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated December 15, 2022 by