Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Lily Chung and Erik D. Demaine, “Celeste is PSPACE-hard”, in Abstracts from the 23rd Thailand-Japan Conference on Discrete and Computational Geometry, Graphs, and Games (TJCDCGGG 2021), September 3–5, 2021, pages 76–77.
We investigate the complexity of the platform video game Celeste. We prove
that navigating Celeste is PSPACE-hard in four different ways, corresponding
to different subsets of the game mechanics.
- The full paper is available as arXiv:2211.11839.
- The abstract is available in PDF (282k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- Celeste_TJM (Celeste is PSPACE-hard)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated November 6, 2023 by