Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Lily Chung and Erik D. Demaine, “Celeste is PSPACE-hard”, Thai Journal of Mathematics, to appear.
We investigate the complexity of the platform video game Celeste. We prove
that navigating Celeste is PSPACE-hard in five different ways, corresponding
to different subsets of the game mechanics. In particular, we prove the game
PSPACE-hard even without player input.
- The paper is also available as arXiv:2211.11839.
- The paper is available in PDF (844k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- Celeste_TJCDCGGG2021 (Celeste is PSPACE-hard)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated May 1, 2023 by