Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Byoungkwon An, Shuhei Miyashita, Michael T. Tolley, Daniel M. Aukes, Laura Meeker, Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, Robert J. Wood, and Daniela Rus, “An End-To-End Approach to Making Self-Folded 3D Surface Shapes by Uniform Heating”, in Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2014), Hong Kong, China, May 31–June 7, 2014, pages 1466–1473.
- See the supporting video.
- The paper is available in PDF (1043k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- HeatFolding_TRO (An End-To-End Approach to Self-Folding Origami Structures by Uniform Heat)
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated September 2, 2021 by