Paper by Erik D. Demaine
- Dan R. K. Ports, Austin T. Clements, and Erik D. Demaine, “PersiFS: A Versioned File System with an Efficient Representation”, in Proceedings of the 20th ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles (SOSP 2005), Brighton, United Kingdom, October 23–26, 2005.
- The poster and abstract is available from the ACM Digital Library.
- The poster abstract is 1 page.
- The poster abstract is available in PDF (20k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
See also other papers by Erik Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated July 21, 2021 by